Info service - Useful information and contacts in Montenegro
067 - T - mobile
069 - Promonte
068 - M - tel
1. Bringing in food and beverages to Montenegro
Food that is used during travel in means of transportation is not subject to inspection review if it is part of the passenger baggage and intended for use during travel by the passenger.
Food according to the types and quantities of this rule can be brought into Montenegro if it is food products for children and dietetic food that is used for health reasons, but under the condition that these products do not require a special way of storage. These products must have a declaration and undamaged packaging, except in the case that is currently used.
Tourists can have dried fruit, vegetables, mushrooms, raw coffee, spices, teas in their luggage up to a total weight of a kilogram, as well as a liter of alcoholic beverages in the original packaging and with declaration.
The bringing in of two litres of other beverages is allowed, which also must be declared and in the original packaging, and it is allowed to bring in five litres of bottled water.
Combined and other food that is packaged, branded, intended for direct consumption by the end consumer, that does not require special storage temperature regime, in the original packaging, unless currently used, can be brought in up to the total amount of a kilogram - sandwiches, cookies and other products.
*** Statements about food that can enter the territory of Montenegro will be highlighted at visible places at the border crossings.
2. Eco - tax
Domestic and foreign legal and physical persons have to pay a tax for the use of motor vehicles and their trailers, (Eco tax), at a fixed price of:
1) motor vehicles for passenger transport with at least four wheels (category M):
- motor vehicles for passenger transport, which, beside the driver's seat, have a maximum of eight seats (category M1) - 10 €;
- motor vehicles for passenger transport which, beside the driver's seat, have more than eight seats and whose permissible maximum weight does not exceed 5 t. (category M2) - 30 €;
- motor vehicles for passenger transport which, beside the driver's seat, have more than eight seats and whose permissible maximum weight is higher than 5t (category M3) - 50€;
2) heavy goods vehicles with at least four wheels (category N):
heavy goods vehicles whose maximum permissible weight does not exceed 3,5t. (category N1) - 80€; heavy goods vehicles whose maximum permissible weight is higher than 3,5t, but does not exceed 12t. (category N2) - 100€;
heavy goods vehicles whose maximum permissible weight exceeds 12t. (category N3) - 150 €.