General conditions in Jamb travel agency
2. Rights and obligations of the organizer – right and obligation of the organizer is to: close the travel contract with the traveler, give the traveler a written travel program and General travel conditions and inform him about possible forms of insurance; guard the rights and interests of the traveler; pay the price difference in case of complete or partial nonfulfillment of obligations, on the basis of the request written by the user of the services in compliance with the law.
- be thoroughly informed with the program and General conditions, insurance conditions and confirm their total acceptance by closing the Contract.
- pay the covenanted price under the conditions, terms and in the way that is predicted by the General conditions and travel program.
- give the agency all data and documents necessary for travel organizing an guarantee that he, his documents and luggage comply with the conditions ruled by our current regulations, as well as by the regulations of the counry to which he is going to travel (border, customs, sanitary, monetary and other regulations) and secure travel insurance policies by his own choice.
- pay the damage he caused to organizer or to the third person by breaking law and other regulations and these conditions.
- determine second person to travel instead of him (second person must comply to conditions of specified journey) and compensate expenses caused by traveler alteration to organizer
- report the reasonable complaint to the organizer without delay
- inform himself at the site of the Republic of Serbia Ministry of Foreign Affairs or on some other way about so called countries of risk before the closing of contact
4. Price and contents of the travel program - Although prices are indicated in foreign currency, payment is made in dinars by the current exchange rates on the day of payment, unless otherwise is suggested in the program. Prices cannot be object of complaints or reclamations. Services used abroad may be paid directly to the foreign partner if the organizer predicts so. Travel program comprises combination of at least several following standard services: transportation, accommodation, food, preparation and organization of the journey for which the traveler pays determined price. Unless otherwise is determined by the program, price of the arrangement does not include following expenses (for special services): airport taxes, services of the tourist guide-accompanist, local guide, facultative programs, usage of lounge chairs and umbrellas, visas, site tickets, traveler and luggage insurance, room service, room bar, air-condition, recreation activities, phone services, one-bed room accommodation, special room accommodation, extra meals... Discounts for children and other amenities should be taken restrictively (for instance, relevance of child’s birth date if it is related to the travel period). All types of services that are not included in the program must be determined by the traveler in a written form. Otherwise, the organizer holds no responsibility for charging services by the foreign partner of a third person.
Departure and arrival dates are determined by the travel program, but also depend on the border procedures, road conditions and permissions of local authorities, reasons that are not under organizer’s power and therefore cannot be the object of complaints-reclamation of the traveler. For airplane arrangements, travelers meet at the airport at least 2 hours before departure time. In case of a delay, organizer holds no responsibility. In such cases, the first or the last meal may be served in a form of “cold meal”, which is considered a valid part of the program realization.
Services of the local guide do not assume a whole day presence, but a contact and a help for the traveler defined by the indicated schedule.
All other information which are different from those given in a written travel program, are not an obligation of the organizer and cannot be the object of complaints-reclamations.
5. Price changes and traveler’s cancelation right – The price agreed in the contract can be raised by the ravel organizer before the journey if the exchange rates or the carrier rates have changed, as well as in all cases foreseen by the law. If the raising is less than 10% of the total price concert of travelers is not required. If the raising is more than 10% of the total price the traveler can break the contract, by the written cancelation, without further expenses. It must be done in period of 48 hour after getting the written information about price changing. In this case the traveler has the right to the immediate refund of all the amounts already paid to the travel organizer. Otherwise, the organizer assumes that the traveler accepted the change of the price. Lowering the price does not refer to contracts that are already closed and cannot be the object of complaints-reclamations.
6. Categorization and service description: Accommodation objects, transport vehicles and other services are described according to the official categorization of the particular country at the moment of releasing the program, they are different and not comparable by destinations or inline of the same destination. Food, amenities and quality of the service depend on the price of the arrangement, chosen destination and categorization that is determined by the local-national regulations, out of the authorization of the co-organizer. All services that are specified in the travel program are based on average quality standard, usual for certain destinations and places, so if the traveler had not covenant special services, there is no ground for reclamations.
Three-bed and four-bed rooms are usually two-bed rooms with one or two camp beds – wooden or metal constructions which can lower the level of comfort. Air conditioning varies by destination and it doesn’t necessarily assume the device turned on 24 hours a day.
The organizer does not take responsibility for lost or stolen properties, nor for the damage made on this ground, nor for the damage made by not obeying law regulations and regulations made by the carrier and the hotel management.
Diverseness and quality of the food and food service depends on the price of the arrangement, category of the facility, destination and local customs regardless of type of the service (self-service or menu). Services ALL INCLUSIVE and ALL INC. LIGHT can be different inline the same category or destination.
Specified rules and accommodation and food standards will be applied on the transfer and transportation of travelers, as well as the regulations and rules made by the carrier (for instance, transportation may not include numerated seats or the food and a drink during the travel, unless it is covenanted differently).
8. Travel documents, health and legal regulations – All conditions that are specified in the travel program apply exclusively on travelers with Serbian travel document. Organizer does not take responsibility, nor is he obligated to inform citizens of other states about conditions concerning visas, custom, health etc. Traveler must possess a valid travel document, which will not expire at least 6 months after the journey, and must provide correct and complete data and documents necessary for visa and pass it to the organizer. Organizer does not guarantee that visa will be granted and takes no responsibility for invalid document or for not authorizing of an entry, transit or stay by the local authorities.
If traveler’s documents get lost or stolen during the stay, the traveler is obligated to make new documents and take all possible consequences for that.
Traveler is obligated to secure all special services regarding his health (chronic diseases, allergies, invalidity, special diets, accommodation etc.) and in the contrary the organizer takes no responsibility or damage on that ground. For journeys into countries where special rules for vaccination or documentation apply, traveler is obligated to perform necessary vaccination and provide proper certificates and take all expenses and damage
Traveler must obey all regulations in Serbia and other countries and takes all expenses and damage in case of abortion of the journey
If the realization of journey becomes impossible because of errors that are specified in this article, the article 10 applies.
9. Cancelation and alteration of the travel program by the organizer – Organizer may partially or completely break the contract in case of unexpected circumstances which would, at the time of releasing the program, represent reasonable cause for not releasing the program and not closing the contracts; in case of insufficient number of registered travelers and other circumstances in which case he is obligated to inform travelers at least 5 days before departure and to refund the costs in a period of 8 days from the day of cancelation. Unless the program determines differently, minimal number for bus travel is 30, for European airlines 20, for intercontinental airlines 15, and for charters, trains and ships at least 80% of the capacity.
In case of total breaking of the Contract, organizer will try to offer the alternative travel program to the traveler, for same or different destination, which traveler must accept or refuse in a written form within the next 24 hours. In case of accepting the alternative program, the traveler abandons any demands on any legal ground to the organizer and on the basis of foreclosed contract. Organizer keeps his right of changing the day and hour of departure if the conditions for the journey change (changed flight schedule, safety questions, weather conditions and other circumstances and higher forces) without paying the damage or any other compensation to the traveler. In specified cases, organizer bears the eventual costs for the program change. If the journey is interrupted by reasonable causes, organizer has the right of charging performed services.
10. Cancelation of the journey by the traveler: Traveler has a right to cancel the journey, but he is obligated to inform the organizer about it in a written form. Date of the written cancelation is the basis for settling the money compensation which belongs to the organizer:
- 10 % for canceling 30 days before departure,
- 20 % for 29 to 20 days,
- 40 % for 19 to 15 days,
- 80 % for 14 to 10 days,
- 90 % for 9 to 6 days,
- 100 % for 5 to 0 days before departure or during the journey.
Changing of the agreed place and date of the journey, accommodation facility or unit, as well as not getting a Visa are considered as cancelation of the journey by the traveler. In case of illness or death of the traveler, partner, first relative, military invitation of the traveler or the official alert state, the traveler is obligated to compensate only truly made expenses. In specified cases, the traveler is obligated to provide the proof of the circumstances for the organizer. Organizer is obligated to make the alteration or compensation of costs, which does not include Visa application costs.
11. Luggage – Transport is free for luggage under the certain weight, which is determined by the airline company. Extra weight must be paid by the traveler by the rates of the airline company. For the bus transportation, the traveler can have two pieces of luggage. Children under the age of two do not have a right to carry free luggage. The traveler is obligated to take care of his luggage, while handing it over and while taking it back, as well as during the stay in the accommodation facility.
12. Insurance: The travel organizer is obligated to inform the traveler about possibilities of getting the health insurance policy during the stay abroad as well as the luggage insurance, accident insurance, cancelation insurance and traveling insurance for Serbia. It is recommended for the traveler to provide this travel insurance package By signing the contract, the traveler confirms that the insurance package has been offered to him.
13. Complaints and reclamations by the traveler – Ways and conditions of solving complaints and reclamations by the traveler:
- The traveler is obligated to report the reasonable complaint to the local representative of the organizer without delay, or directly to the organizer or service executor if the representative is not available; to cooperate in the process of removing the cause of complaint and accept the given solution.
- If the cause of complaint is not removed, the traveler with the representative of the organizer or service executor writes the certificate in two copies which both of them sign. The traveler keeps one of the copies of the certificate. In case of removing the cause of complaint, the traveler is obligated to write another certificate concerning that. In the contrary, the fact that he used the offered solution assumes the total realization of the program.
- If the errors are not removed, the traveler is obligated to give to the organizer the reasonable and documented written reclamation (complaint certificate, bills and other proofs) and to demand the refund of the price difference, in the period of 8 days after the travel end. Group reclamations will not be considered
- Organizer is obligated to consider only reclamations that fulfill these conditions and which cause couldn’t be removed in the period of the journey.
- Organizer is obligated to deliver a written answer to the traveler within the 15 days and to pay the price difference within 15 days, all from the day of receiving the reclamation.
If the reclamation is not complete or needs to be edited, the organizer will deliver the written answer concerning editing within the term. The organizer will also answer to the traveler over reclamations which are unfounded or not edited. The price difference can include only the price of unperformed part of the service; it cannot include the prices of performed services, nor can reach the price of the whole arrangement. If the traveler accepts the compensation, it will be assumed that he had accepted the peaceful solution and had abandoned all further requests concerning the case. Price difference is determined by the service executor rates on the day of closing the travel contract.
Every request of the traveler for initiating the process with authorities or with the media, before the term for salving reclamation, will be considered hasty. The traveler and the organizer covenant over arbitrating competence of YUTA for salving of cases.
14. Individual travel »by the query« - For individual »booking by the query« the traveler pays deposit in amount of at least 15 EUR. If the traveler accepts the reservation, the deposit is included in the price of the arrangement. If the organizer does not confirm the reservation, the deposit is given back to the traveler. If the traveler doesn’t accept the offered reservation, the organizer keeps the deposit.
15. Protection of the personal data of the traveler: Personal data of the traveler represent the confidentiality of the organizer. The traveler accepts the using of personal data for realization of covenanted travel program, without revealing to other travelers.
16. Applying obligation –In the travel program or in the special general conditions the travel organizer may predict opportune articles for the travelers concerning these conditions, or in some cases (concerning sport, congress or similar manifestations and special tourist offers - hunting, fishing, extreme sport) predict the less opportune conditions for the traveler, concerning terms and compensations in case of cancelation and amounts and paying terms.
Articles of these general conditions represent a part of the contract between the traveler and the organizer and obligation of both sides, with exception of articles which are more favorable for the traveler and are determined by special written contract or by the travel program.
In case of a court dispute, the jurisdiction goes to the court according to the central office of the organizer within the regulations of the Republic of Serbia.