After you see our web site and choose the accommodation (a room or apartment), we beg you to do the following in order that your inquiry with all necessary details comes to us:
- Read General Conditions
- Choose the type of accommodation, fill this form and send to us
After we receive your inquiry, we will check the possibility of accepting and confirming your reservation.For 48 hours at the latest, we will send you the answer with given time limit, the time when the reservation is valid, calculation and prices. That day is also, the period when you have to reconfirm our offer and prices.
30% of the deposit by which you confirm that you accept the reservation and the rest of 70%, seven days before your arrival.
Pay attention to the important questions, marked with * and the accuracy of the data that you fill in!